Online Privacy Statement
The following statement explains how Class1uk.co.uk collect and use your personal information.
The basic principle
In general, we will never intentionally disclose your personal information to any third party for their use without first receiving your express permission. We will not send you e-mail unless you have requested it or unless it's in the course of a transaction you have initiated.
- Do not open any emails claiming to be from Class1uk.co.uk unless you are expecting something from us and the subject line relates to your original query.
- Class1uk.co.uk does not send any unsolicitated email.
- Class1uk.co.uk never sends attachments in emails.
- We advise all internet users to install anti spam software and keep your firewall and anti virus software up to date
- If you are suspicious of the email delete it.
Free to use
You can access our Web site and use many of our services without providing any information at all.
When do we collect your personal information?
You must provide personal information in order to use some features of our Web sites. Some examples:
- Sending feedback or enquiring about advertising on Class1uk.co.uk
- Participating in online forums
- Participating in an online survey
What information do we collect?
The information we collect for services such as these will vary, but can include your name, address, zip code, gender, user name, password, e-mail address, birth date and phone number. Wherever we collect personal information, we will make an effort to link to our privacy statement.
How do we use your personal information?
We do not share or provide personal information we may collect, such as names, e-mail addresses and phone numbers with our advertisers without your express permission.
We will not send you e-mail unless you have requested it or unless it's in the course of a transaction you have initiated (such as sending us feedback).
How do we use site usage statistics?
Class1uk.co.uk collects some information automatically via server logs and cookies. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring URLs. We use this information to prepare for peak usage times and ensure a fast-loading site, to help diagnose problems with our server and to understand which features of our site are being used and when.
A cookie is a small file that stores information in your browser on your computer. Class1uk.co.uk places cookies in your browser when using the voting polls. We do not store any personal information in cookies. The cookies are used to limit users to only one entry for an online poll.
You may opt-out of the cookies delivered by Class1uk.co.uk by changing the setting on your browser. Depending on your privacy settings, please be aware that this may disable all cookies delivered to your browser, not just the ones delivered by Class1uk.co.uk.
Disclosures Required by Law or for Security and Safety
Our site is not intentionally targeted at children under 13
- Children: Be sure to ask your parents for permission before you send any personal information, about yourself to us or anyone else over the Internet.
- Parents and guardians: We encourage you to get involved with your children's online usage and to be aware of the activities in which they are participating.
Notification of policy changes
We retain the right, at our discretion, to change any of these policies in the future. Our current procedures will be disclosed on this page.
How to contact Class1uk.co.uk
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of our Web sites, or to resolve a dispute, you can contact us via the contact us page.